புதன், 14 ஜூலை, 2021

 From 



To



Sir/Madam,

            sub: Remittance of Excess Leave Salary Encashment -reg.

            ref: 1)

                   2)    


           I most humbly submit that the amount arrived at under the head of "leave 

salary encashment" was found to be totally wrong at a later stage, that too after a 

lapse of several months. I am in no way connected with this blunder and therefore 

I am not at all responsible for the aforesaid wrong calculation which had resulted 

in an alleged excess payment to me.


The wrong calculation is the first blunder and it took several months for the 

wrongdoer to find out the truth that the calculation went wrong. This inordinate 

delay in locating and identifying the wrong figure became the second blunder. 


Having committed very serious blunders one after another, the wrong doer now 

tries to put the blame on my head in a dishonest way. I should not be held responsible 

for somebody else's gross dereliction of duty. I hope that the BSNL administration 

may severely punish the guilty whose negligence of duty had spoiled the institution 

and the people concerned.. 


However I have committed to repay the excess amount paid to me if any and 

I have expressed myself openly in my previous letters to this effect. I reiterate 

this stand and shall pay the amount which is actually not due to me.


At the same time, at present I am undergoing a very serious 

financial strain. After my retirement I cannot find an employment.

My wife, a housewife since our marriage is also unemployed. My sorrows 

did not end there as my son is confined to the home after the deterioration 

of his health caused by a  road accident. 


I am the sole bread winner of my family and the only source of my 

income is my pension, a lion's share of which is spent towards the 

repayment of  housing loan. The loaner bank forces me to repay the entire 

outstanding  amount in one go and warned me that they would take over 

the house and put it to auction and recover the dues. 


As a matter of fact, I do not have any money to spare. However 

I do hereby state clearly and categorically that I am ready 

to repay the amount paid to me in excess of  the actual dues in easy 

instalments. I don't have huge money to pay the entire dues in one instalment 

but I am ready to pay a reasonable sum every month from my monthly pension.


No money can be extracted from me at gun point. The threat of legal 

proceedings will not work on me. Therefore I kindly request the 

concerned Accounts officer (BSNL) to reconcile to the realities 

and to arrive at a settlement in this regard.


Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

------------------------------------------------------- 


   

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக