ஞாயிறு, 24 பிப்ரவரி, 2019

From
Smt C Gowsalya
Lower Division Clerk (under suspension)
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

To
The Chief Executive Officer
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

Respected Sir,
                 
                      sub: disciplinary proceedings- reply to the charge sheet-
                              submission of written statement of defence-reg.
                      ref: Memorandum-File number: disciplinary/17/OS o/o Cantonment Board,
                             Wellington dtd 20th Feb 2019.

With reference to the Memorandum cited above, I do hereby submit my 
written statement of defence for your benign consideration and favourable action.

I deny all the charges contained in the above referred memorandum. To be specific,
I deny all the charges levelled against me in Article-I under Annexure-I of the said 
memorandum. I wish to add that I did not act against the provisions of 
CFSR 1937 and CCS conduct rules 1964.

I do state clearly that I did not violate Rule 3.1 of CCS conduct rules 1964, 
Rule 11 ibid and Rule 9 ibid as mentioned in para (2) of Annexure-I of 
the said memorandum.

I further state that I did not violate Rule 3, 8 and 9 of CCS conduct Rules 1964
as mentioned in para (3) of Annexure-I of the said memorandum.

I did not violate Rule 3 of CCS conduct rules 1964 as mentioned in para (4)
and did not violate Rule 3(1) ibid as mentioned in para (5) of Annexure-I of the 
said memorandum.

Further I state that I did not violate Rule 9 (ii) ibid as mentioned in para (6)
of Annexure-I of the said memorandum.

Regarding the personal hearing, I wish to state that I do not want to avail the 
option. I will participate in the inquiry ordered by the Appointing
and Disciplinary Authority along with my defence assistant.

Annexure-I of the memorandum titled ARTICLE OF CHARGES-ARTICLE I
contains a single charge but is split into several charges and thus blown out of
proportions. This charge sheet is rich with many repetitions of the same charge.
The essence of the charge sheet is that I have given an interview to a news channel
without obtaining proper permission from the Competent Authority.

The said interview is not an interview in the real sense of the term. I did not give any
press meet and did not invite the press people to interview me. The press people follow me
like a shadow and hold a mike against my face and pose certain questions demanding
answers.Under the given circumstances no person could remain dumb and some
words will naturally come out of the mouth on the spur of the moment. This cannot
be termed as a well planned and well organised interview. This was the predicament
under which I was placed. Therefore the condition of obtaining prior permission from
the Competent Authority could not be fulfilled.

During the said  'interview' I did not make any controversial or derogatory remarks
of our Nation. No adverse remarks that are detrimental to the integrity of the nation
was passed by me. I did not make any sort of separatist remarks.All these charges
are untrue.I always maintain absolute integrity and utmost devotion to duty. I once again
reiterate that I deny all the charges contained in the said charge sheet.

Under the circumstances explained above, I pray your goodself, sir, to drop the
disciplinary proceedings against me and render justice, please.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
.........................
(Smt C Gowsalya)

station: Wellington
date: 25 February 2019.   














கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக