வியாழன், 26 மார்ச், 2020

From
Smt C Gowsalya
LDC, Cantonment Board,
Wellington 643 231.

To
The Chief Executive Officer
Cantonment Board, Wellington 643 231.

Respected Madam,
                      sub: reply to the show cause notice
                      ref: 1) No. show cause notice 2019-2020/OS dtd 23 March 2020.

With reference to the above cited memo, I most humbly submit the
following reply for your benign consideration and favorable action.

In the said show cause you have stated (first para, 3rd sentence) that I had sought
permission from you to go to Coimbatore. I have duly and properly
sought permission from your goodself to leave Wellington. I beg to state that
I did not leave Wellington without informing or without seeking permission.

My husband Shri V Sathiya Narayanan was unwell and he had to be treated by a
Doctor immediately. He had an injured and swollen leg and hence could not walk
without others help. Since there was no one in his house to take him to the Doctor,
he wanted me to come to Coimbatore to take him to the Doctor.

I was under tremendous pressure to visit my husband who is at Coimbatore.
On reaching Coimbatore, on the night of 20.03.2020, I had taken my husband
to Satish Hospital at Coimbatore and he was treated by Dr Kannagi MBBS, MS.
The relevant prescription slips are enclosed herewith.

When my husband fell ill, that too when he could not walk, I was under the
obligation to rush to his help. This was the circumstance under which I was
forced to go to Coimbatore, leaving Wellington. In Indian society, a woman
has to play many roles like wife, mother, employee etc.

May I kindly request your good self, Madam, to view my act of taking
my husband to the Doctor leniently. I most humbly state that there was no
insubordination on my part. I have learnt the precautionary measures
one has to take in respect of corona virus issued by the Govt of India, and I had
followed them diligently and so there was no endangering the safety of our
cantonment staff or residents.   

Under the circumstances explained above, I most humbly pray your
goodself to please drop the show cause notice taking a lenient view.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Smt C Gowsalya.

station: Wellington
date: 25.03.2020.
--------------------------------------------------------------------                        

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக