வியாழன், 26 மார்ச், 2020

From
Smt C Gowsalya,
LDC, Cantonment Board,
Wellington 643 231.

To
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board,
Wellington 643 231.

Respected madam,

           ref: 1) No.Disciplinary/xx/OS dtd 24.03.2020.  
                  2) Show cause notice

With reference to the above cited memo I humbly submit that  
I have already submitted my reply to the show cause notice.

As soon as I received your orders to present myself at Wellington,
I have started from Coimbatore. There was no buses at that time.
Due to curfew taxi service was also suspended. Practically there
was no transport.

I have asked my husband to drop me at Wellington and we both
traveled about 100 kms through the hilly path in a motor bike
and I reached Wellington, obeying your orders.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Smt C Gowsalya.

station: Wellington
Date:   



கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக