வியாழன், 7 மார்ச், 2019

From
P ILANGO SUBRAMANIAN
Retired employee,
Dept of Telecom, Govt of India
Subiksha flats
5/5, sixth street, Sowrashtra Nagar,
Choolaimedu, Chennai 6000 094.

To
Shri C Palanichamy
Inquiry Officer and Sanitary Inspector
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.


Sir,
       sub: consent to function as defence assistant-inquiry against Smt C Gowsalya-reg
       ref: Letter from Smt C Gowsalya dtd 08th March 2019.

I do hereby express my consent to work as defence assistant in the inquiry against
Smt C Gowsalya, Lower Division Clerk under suspension, Cantonment Board,
Wellington 643 242, Tamilnadu.

I am a pensioner aged 65 receiving pension from the Exchequer, Govt of India.
I have served in the Telecom Department, Ministry of Communications and Information
Technology and subsequently in BSNL Tamilnadu circle and Chennai Telephones
and retired in July 2013.

I am not a legal practitioner.

I do hereby certify that this would be the one and only case at my disposal if I am
permitted to offer my services as defence assistant.

I wish to add that in the event of serving as defence assistant in the said inquiry
I wont claim any TA or DA from the Cantonment Board, Wellington for attending
the inquiry.

I have enclosed herewith the copy of my PPO (Pension Payment Order)
and Pan card as proof of identity.

The summons may be sent to me to the address given above or through my
client Smt C Gowsalya.

My email id is ilangophysics@gmail.com
My mobile is 94442 30176.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
.(signed).....................
(P ILANGO SUBRAMANIAN)

Encl: Copies of my Pension Payment Order and PAN card as proof of identity.

station: Chennai 600 094
date: 11th March 2019.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக