வெள்ளி, 8 மார்ச், 2019

From
Smt C Gowsalya
LDC (under suspension)
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

To
Shri C Palanichamy
Inquiry Officer and
Sanitary Inspector
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

Respected Sir,

                         sub: nomination of defence assistant-reg
                         ref: order of the Presenting Officer, Enquiry Committee no.Disciplinary/29/0S
                               dtd 5 March 2019.

I do hereby nominate Shri P Ilango Subramanian, retired Telecom and BSNL employee
as my defence assistant to help me in the ongoing inquiry.

Shri P Ilango Subramanian aged 65 has given his consent to offer his services as
defence assistant and he is ready to attend the inquiry as and when he is summoned.
He is not a legal practitioner and my case is the only case at his disposal.

I kindly request you, sir, to accept the above nomination and permit me to attend
the inquiry along with my defence assistant.

The summons may kindly be issued to him either through me or directly through post
to the address given below. If permitted he is ready to speak to the Inquiry Officer
over phone to convey his consent.

P Ilango Subramanian
Subiksha flats
5/5, sixth street, Sowrashtra Nagar,
Choolaimedu, Chennai 600 0944.
mobile: 94442 30176
email: ilangophysics@gmail.com

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
........................
(Smt C Gowsalya)

Station: Wellington
Date: 11 March 2019.
Encl: Copy of the consent letter referred as above.


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக