வியாழன், 7 மார்ச், 2019

From
Smt C Gowsalya
LDC (under suspension)
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

To
The Chief Executive Officer
Cantonment Board
Wellington 643 242
Tamil Nadu.

Respected Sir,
                      sub: submission of remainder to my earlier prayer to revoke the suspension- reg

                      ref:1) order of suspension no. Disciplinary/05/OS dtd 01 Feb 2019.
                           2) My earlier representation dtd 25 Feb 2019.
                           3) order of the Presenting Officer, Enquiry Committee no.Disciplinary/29/0S
                               dtd 5 March 2019.

I most humbly submit the following remainder seeking to revoke the suspension under which I was placed wef 01 Feb 2019, for your benign consideration and favourable action.

I wish to bring to your kind notice that as on date a full month and a week had passed
since 01 Feb 2019, the date from which I was placed under suspension. The suspension
is unduly prolonging.

The inquiry was constituted and I was summoned by the Presenting Officer, Enquiry
Committee, to appear before the said committee on 11th Feb 2019 at the office of the
Cantonment Board Wellington.Thus I was forced to attend the inquiry while under
suspension.

I wish to point out that the charges against me are not about a scandal, corruption or
misappropriation of office cash .My case is not about a  misconduct involving moral
turpitude and there was no court case involved. Above all the inquiry has begun.
Once the inquiry is on, the suspension is totally unjustified and against the principles of
natural justice.

Therefore I most humbly request you, sir, to revoke the suspension and render justice to me.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
........................
(Smt C Gowsalya)

Station: Wellington
Date: 07 March 2019.




 


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக