செவ்வாய், 31 ஜூலை, 2018

My e mail to SNN
===================
 Respected and dear sir,

1) I am P ILANGO SUBRAMANIAN, 65 years old, retired from BSNL,
the Big telecom public sector unit. I am a native of Virvanallur, a village
in Tirunelveli district but settled at Chennai since 1975.

2) Apart from being a Marxist-Leninist I am a science communicator
and I run one "NEWTON SCIENCE CLUB," an organisation for the
propagation of science for the past 20 years.

3) I have read your book in English titled "EASTERN MARXISM: ESSAYS"
and I feel that I have throughly understood your view point. I have gone
through your interview by Mr Samas in Tamil Hindu recently.

4) I have heard about your book on the subject that armed revolution
is not a possibility. But I could not get and I am yet to read it. If a copy of
the book (English version) is sent to me, I will be grateful to you, sir.

5) I agree with most of your views on Marx found in your book
"Eastern Marxism Essays."

6) Tamil Hindu did not publish my article which was a reply to the
interviews given by you and Gnani aiyaa. I will send the same to
you in my next mail within minutes.

7) My dilemma is this: I can't deny or accept your views totally.
I will write in detail, sir.

8) I feel honoured to get a communication from you, a great Marxist theoretician
of India. Once again I beg your pardon, sir, for not replying to you immediately.

Thanking you,
P ILANGO SUBRAMANIAN
Subiksha apartments
5/5, sixth street, Sowrashtra Nagar,
Choolaimedu, Chennai 600 094.
mobile: 94442 30176.
Place: Chennai, dtd 31.07.2018 1545 hours IST.     


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக